Samantha’s warm, witty, instant-best-friend demeanor make her much in demand as a public speaker.
Recently she has spoken at:
- 2010 Creative Freelancer Conference, Denver, CO
- Infusioncon 2010, Scottsdale, AZ (Honored as Ultimate Marketer Finalist)
- Circle of Care/Leeza’s Place, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Northwestern University Entertainment Alliance, Hollywood, CA
- Organization of Women Executives (O.W.E), Beverly Hills, CA
- LA Stage Alliance, Los Angeles, CA
- Counterintuity, Inc., Burbank, CA
- MaestroPath, San Francisco, CA (teleseminar series)
- Wake Up Call Coaching, Oakland, CA
- St. Monica’s Catholic Church, Santa Monica, CA
- ComedySportz, Hollywood, CA
- International Institute for Facilitation and Change (IIFAC), Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Sam Christensen Studios, Burbank, CA
- ACT NOW Studios, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Elizabeth Mestnick Acting Studio, Hollywood, CA
- Church of the Valley, Van Nuys, CA
- Electric Kites Success Coaching, Burbank, CA
Contact Samantha directly to have her speak at YOUR next event! Lots and lots of references available.
“We’ve worked with Sam Bennett several times now — and we’ll do it again. No one can keep us from her. She’s been great at helping us re-energize our internal mission and kick-starting us into a higher gear, all the while keeping it meaningful, productive, and fun.”
- Steve Wochner, creative strategist
“I’ve listened to you several times. Lately I heard your shadow goals lecture and today the sunsine goals. THANK YOU for your work. On my note page I wrote ‘I just love your voice and your understanding’! It’s so comforting to listen to you because I can tell you know exactly how I (we) feel. And I’ve been having fun with the tension sentences: I speak loudly in my quiet voice. I’m an invisible writer radiating truth….
Again, just a big thank you. I really appreciate and enjoy your lectures, your (great) ideas and your extremely human heart.”